MLR Institute of Technology (MLRIT ) Hyderabad Campus & Infrastructure
The campus consistsof 25 Acres of land and lot of build up area excluding other buildings and workshop areas, is adequateto conduct various courses under B.Tech Program. The main building consists of well ventilated and lighted class rooms with Audio Visual aids for teaching, Laboratories, Workshops, Spacious Drawing Halls,Computer Centers, Life skill development labs, Seminar Hall, Ladies lounge, faculty rooms,Conference room and so on.
Area 25 Acres
Buit up area 24 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
The prime Motto is to create a platform for entrepreneur aspirants,explain the provisions to explore their ideas,making them aware of moral and financial suppliers available in the market.
- Establishment of Industry-Institute Partnership /Interaction Cell.
- Organizing Workshops, Conferences and Symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Participation of experts from Industry in curriculum development.
- Arranging visits for Students & Staff members to various Industries.
- Professional Consultancy by the faculty to industries.
- Industrial testing by faculty & technicians at site or in laboratory.
- Visits of faculty to industry for study and discussions or delivering lectures on subjects of mutual interest.
- Visits of industry executives and practicing engineers to the Institute for seeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- emoranda of Understanding between the Institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.
- Human resource development programmes by the faculty for practicing engineers.
- Collaborative degree programmes.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. Projects/dissertation work in industries under joint guidance of the faculty and experts from industry.
- Professorial Chairs sponsored by industries at the Institute.
- R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the Institute.Scholarships/fellowships instituted by industries at the Institute for students.
- Practical training of students in industries.
The vision is to improve the quality and global relevance of engineering education and research in MLRIT with focus on faculty development, student development, curriculum development, as well as improved teaching technologies & research compiling with IUCEE.
Club literati is a call to action for every student at MLRIT to organize activities that underscore the importance of reading and addressing specific needs related to confidence building in communication skills and personality development
College is fully equipped with sports facilities and is recognized by JNTUH to conduct Zonal sports. college has 3 volley ball courts,1 Beach volleyball court,1 Basket Ball court,2 Tenni Quiet courts,1 Throw Ball Court,1 Cricket ground,1 Foot Ball court,1 Indoor Stadium,16 Station Multi gym.
- The College has established a Women protection Cell in the college campus for the women faculty, staff and girl students, to enhance understanding of issues related to women and to make the college campus a safe place for them.
- With an aim of creating awareness of their rights and duties the cell organizes and participates in seminars, talks and also takes up women’s issues and problems. It also provides a platform for women to share their experiences and views regarding their status in the society and to suggest ways to improve and empower themselves.
- Aiming at intellectual and social upliftment of the female students, the cell stands for facilitating women’s empowerment through guest lectures, seminars, awareness programmes life skill training programmes, entrepreneur training and other welfare activities.