Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- All classrooms are equipped with Blackboard and Whiteboard.
- Computer (Multimedia set).
- Internet connection in all Seminar rooms of various departments.
- Wi-Fi Zone.
- LCD Television set with cable connection and DVD player.
- Printer (both DeskJet & LaserJet).
- Photocopier machine with LAN connection and printing facility (Digital).
- Smart Class Room – equipped with Smartboard, Light Pen, LCD Projector, Computer with internet connection, Sound System, Public Addressing System. Distance mode classes through internet are done here.
- Digital Library for e-resource of books and journals.
- Spacious rooms with proper ventilation.
- Electricity in all rooms.
- Generator facility.
- Computerized Accounts, Payroll, General, Cash and Library section.
- Constant water supply.
- Bathrooms / Toilets in every floor.
- Filtered drinking water, Cooler.
- Canteen, Student Common Room, Gymnasium.
- Sick Room with regular and emergency medical check-up by Doctor.
CARE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD):
- Liti / Elevator.
- Special Toilet.
- Maintenance of all the above are done in a regular basis with Annual Maintenance Contact (AMC).
Scholarship Available True
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Cultural zone
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Practical Labs
- Seminar Hall
Muralidhar Girls' College MGC Kolkata,
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The college offers its students the opportunity to join NCC. Captain Kaberi Roy is in charge of the College NCC unit.
- NCC trained students are priori zed in Central and State employment schemes. NCC certificates help the students to find to find placement in the Armed Forces and related services.
- Adventure training is provided to the NCC students.
- There are also attractive scholarships for the best cadets ranging from Rs.5000/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- NCC students are provided their uniform free of cost and are given various allowances during their training period.
- NCC students have the facility of opening zero balance account in nationalized banks.
- NCC students have the opportunity of visiting different States in India.
The NSS Unit sanctioned by the Government of India has been set up in this college. Dr. Anita Chattopadhyay Gupta (Best NSS Officer, Calcutta University) is In-Charge of the College NSS unit. Unit 2 has been opened in 2015 with Prof. Chhanda Mondal as In-Charge. This is a feather in the cap for Muralidhar Girls’ College NSS Unit.
The main activities undertaken by the NSS Unit are:
- Social outreach programmes involving Disaster Preparedness, Environment Enrichment and Conservation, health and Nutrition Programes of the Unit are held regularly. NSS is mainly a personality development programme by involving the students in community services.
- Social responsibility is nurtured in the students as they participate in various social service schemes involving Orphanages, Old-Age Homes and Blind Students.
- Special camps are also held each year where certificates are issued by the University to the students.
- The best and most efficient student volunteers are given a chance to participate in the Pre-Republic Day and Republic Day camps, National Integration camps, Inter State Youth Exchange camps and Youth Festivals.
- The Government of India also selects student volunteers for International Youth Delegation.
- The Indira Gandhi National NSS Award is given to the outstanding NSS student volunteers and NSS Units.