Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The Melbourne Campus Master Plan 2014 is a comprehensive guide to future development at the La Trobe University's Melbourne campus.
- The purpose of the Master Plan is to ensure cohesive campus development over time, which balances the varying needs of the University community and maximises the ability of the built environment to embody the values and aspirations of the institution.
- The Master Plan will serve as a blueprint for growth for all University departments going forward and it will also be used as a tool for review and assessment: a standard that the University can use to review the success and progress of each phase of capital development and growth.
- The Master Plan has been developed through the lens of the Melbourne Campus Vision, launched in 2012.
- This vision commits us to being bold and dynamic, cementing our leadership, influence and presence in Melbourne's North and beyond.
- The Master Plan also respects and acknowledges our unique bushland setting and unique Eco-corridor that traverses the campus.
- This Master Plan sees our Melbourne campus evolving into a 'University Town'.
- We are taking an 'outside in' approach, bringing the community into the campus and blurring the lines between the University and our surrounding neighbourhoods.
Total Students 36278
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
Interested in this college?