- Spacious, airy and well-lit classrooms in a four-storied building equipped with adequate furniture and other necessary arrangements required for audio-visual presentations.
- Audio-visual teaching aids like overhead projector, slide projector, laptop, handy cam, computer, scanner, and printer, etc are available for use.
- A computer center exclusively for serving the requirements of the students.
- College Library (central library, seminar library, staff room library, and UGC book bank) with a rich collection of books, journals, and periodicals.
- A modern office with a pool of efficient and cooperative employees.
- A laboratory and a departmental library exclusively for the students of geography.
- A huge and well-kept reading room to serve a large number of students at a time.
- A well-maintained auditorium for conducting a seminar, workshop etc.
- A large canteen where foods are available at a subsidized rate is run by the college to cater the needs of the students.
- A play ground and two common rooms (one for boys and another for girls) for the use of the students.
- A cheap store for getting books and study materials at a concessional rate.
- Purified drinking water and well-maintained lavatories in each floor of the college building.
- A high-power electricity generator as a standby option in case of power cut.
Sports Grounds 1
Total Course 9
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
This college has gained a special standing in the field of Games and Sports over the years. The college bags the university prizes in the field of football, cricket and rowing etc. almost every year. The college has a small playground where the students practice football, cricket, basketball and volleyball and in addition, they practice football and cricket in the nearby public playgrounds and practice swimming and rowing in the nearby Dhakuria Lakes. For indoor games, table-tennis board and carrom boards are also available in the students’ common room. To encourage the players, the college authority provides sports materials, blazers and jersey etc. to the outstanding performers in sports and games as incentive. It spends a sizable amount of funds every year for the development of the games & sports. Intra-college games, competitions comprising football, cricket and indoor games are organized every year in a jovial ambience.
The students of Prafulla Chandra College are also associated with National Cadet Corps (NCC). They take up various socially relevant programmes on a regular basis.