- The college has a wide campus area of 74 acres. It has well established infrastructure that includes: Main Building, Library, separate buildings for Science Departments, three Museums, Four Hostel buildings, Principals Quarter, Staff Quarters, Gymkhana with vast play grounds.
- The college has received special grants of Rs 4.91 Crore for infrastructure development for all the necessary physical facilities. The expansion of infrastructure (in the form buildings) has been a continuous process accelerated in the last five years. The chief among this expansion is the radical renovation of the Auditorium named after Shri Yashvantrao Chavan. The construction of the New Administrative Block and Landscaping of the campus have been additional instances of infrastructural development.
- Minority Ladies Hostel building, campus boundary wall and seven new Rain Water Harvesting tanks have been constructed. Separate buildings for Departments of Geology and Home Science are under construction.
- The college has one of the oldest and richest Libraries which could attract researchers to undertake a project for Ph.D thesis on it. The Library has a collection of 1,38,000 books and a number of reputed Journals along with rare manuscripts. It is equipped with INFILBNET service and Wi-Fi facility. It has 6,000 online e-journals and 90,000 e-books. Reprographic facilities are available in the Library. The process of library automation is in progress.
- The college has 110 computers connected with high speed internet connectivity on account of optical fiber dedicated line with 50 MBPS.
- Almost all the Departments have LCD facilities for effective teachinglearning process and also visualizer and interactive boards. The office area is under surveillance of CCTV and LED lamps on street poles and high mast lamps.
- As it is a Government college the maintenance of the infrastructure is taken care of by P.W.D, Government of Maharashtra. The maintenance of computer and software is ensured with the help of outside agencies. A separate budgetary provision is made for the maintenance of all kinds.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Edu. Fest
- Girls Hostel
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
The college has anti-ragging and prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell. It has grievance Redressal Cell and Suggestion Box System. It continuously tracks student’s progress from U.G to P.G and P.G to Research.Placement Cell
The career counselling cell of the College organizes the placement camp in collaboration with the reputed Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Infosys, and other companies. Some talented students are selected for the covetous jobs in these organizations
|Sr. No.||Name of Hostel||No. of Rooms||Capacity|
|3||Earn and Learn Hostel||3||12|
|4||Minority Girls’ Hostel||35||100|