At Rathinam College of Arts and Science (RCAS) the students are endowed with modern infra and convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Rathinam college have 3 labs, these labs includes more than 80 computers in each. RCAS also has a language lab, canteen, 24 hrs water supply, fresh and nutritious food and power supply.
Area 70 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Rathinam College of Arts and Science RCAS Coimbatore,
Students Activities & Clubs
Develop an awareness of and encourage an interest in the natural environment among its members and the community through meetings, talks, workshops, study groups, field trips and publications.
Promote the establishment and maintenance of natural areas and nature reserves, conserve and protect species, communities and other natural features of interest, by study.
- Co-operate and collaborate with groups having objectives similar to those of the Rathinam Nature Club in order to promote the exchange of information and to encourage the representation of the Rathinam Nature Club's views.
- Provide youth opportunities to learn in and about the natural world around them.
Anamalai Camp (Animal Census)
Volunteers of nature club has planted tree sapling at Aathiyur
- Pasumai thesam Rajendran. Lecture about Terrace gardening
- Club discussion
- Tiger day celebration, Sai Baba Colony, Happy Street.
- Two of our volunteers participated in Honeybee farming Workshop at TNAU
- Tigers Day awareness program at Magajana School, Metuplayam - Two Nature club volunteers participated.
- Elephant day Celebration Rally at Town Hall
- Elephant day & Tigers day awareness program - A Volunteer participated in Metupalayam camp
- World Peace day Celebration
- Planted twenty Saplings near Rathinam Auditorium for APJ's birthday
- Safe and Happy Diwali - Awareness and celebration camp at tribal School,Puthupathy.
To create an awareness on Women’s Right and to empower Women.
To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- The provision of opportunities and programs for female gender to be mentally and emotionally empowered.
- To make them aware about the guidelines of Supreme Court and to ensure that sexual harassment is treated as an unacceptable social behavior within the institution and the society.
- To conduct seminar, workshop to impart knowledge of opportunities and train the women.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls, so that they can be “job givers” rather than “job takers”.
Conducting guest lecturer in the month January
Women’s Day Celebration in the month of March
- Conducting exhibition
Encourage the budding talents of the college and develop their creative skills.
Provide the right platform to showcase their talents in various fields like dancing, acting, singing, mime, mimicry etc.
Organize various competitions, college day functions, internal celebrations and cultural programmes in the college.
- Make the student confident and competitive in the global environment.
- Prepare the students for future life in terms of skills, behaviour, knowledge, learning and respect for others.
- Variety entertainment
- To provide basic knowledge about handicrafts.
- To help in women empowerment by providing them source to start their small scale business in artistic products.
- To promote self employment.
- Toy Making
- Jewellery Making
- Gift Items
Media Arts club is organized for the welfare of the students from various departments who are interested in media field, to motivate them and to train them and to guide and to excel their talent. Media Arts club gives them a platform to showcase their talent in Media field and create them opportunities to participate and shine.
Club Activities :
Media Arts Club trains students on various skills such as
- Short Film Making
- Instrument (Drums, Keyboard, Guitar)
- Painting (Glass painting, Oil painting, canvas, Pot painting)
The main objective of the project is to design, develop and validate the concept of applying opportunistic networks and respective cognitive management systems for efficient application/ service/ content provisioning in the Future Internet. Motivate the students to attend the intercollegiate event and developing technical knowledge for students.
Club Activities :
- One day event for displaying technical oriented project for external students
- Weekly once presentation for our students.
Contact Details of Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
Address:Kpm Nagar, Pollachi Main Road, Eachanari, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641021
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place