Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women (RCEW) Jaipur Campus & Infrastructure
RCEW is set on Jaipur Ajmer Highway; away from the hustle bustle of busy towns and cities. The calm and scenic environs minimise the distractions creating a perfect atmosphere for knowledge acquisition.
The campus is just a few kilometers away from the city of Jaipur. Inspiring beautiful view from every corner of the well laid-out campus, the right blend of modern infrastructure and ambience enhances the process of learning and research.
Spread over a wide stretch of land, the campus is equipped with myriad facilities comprising:
Area 3 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
Total Students 1500
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- video Call
Students Activities & Clubs
To encourage informal learning, create leadership and team work department of CSE has initiated a technical club with a moto of igniting innovative skills among student. The objective is to develop synergies among student creating platform for the student and by the student in terms of research, technical events, workshop etc. Also it will help in identifying potential innovators for betterment of the society. on April 24,2015
The Electronics Club is a hobby group that aims to teach and help students understand the seemingly incomprehensible electronic gadgets in the world today, and also assists students in developing their own devices. To this end, various lectures, workshops, projects as well as competitions throughout the year concerning both analog as well as digital electronics keep the calendar busy and the participants, learning.
In this rapidly moving world, where everyday a new technology comes into existence, it is extremely hard to keep abreast with all the technical know-how, but if our basic concepts are intact then we can aim for the top.
- Aim at bringing out the "technological best" in students.
- The chief aim of the club is to bring the students out of their rooms and to expose them to the challenges awaiting them in the field of circuit design and hardware analysis.
- Aim at providing students with the basic knowledge of electronics but also help them to use the basic concepts to come up with something constructive and useful for the society.
- To conduct lecture series, workshops and also assign projects to students.
Innovation, Imagination and Application
- INNOVATION CRACKING
- DIY:PROJECT MAKING
- ELECTROVATIVE(QUIZ COMPITITION)
- QUERY SESSION
- ELECTRIFIED SESSIONS. GET HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
- TALKS : DISCOVER THE UNKNOWN
- IMPLEMENTATION OF INVENTIONS IN CAMPUS
- FORMING AN ACTIVE GOOGLE GROUP
- WORK VISIT: EXPLORE THE HORIZON
- THE SUMMER PROJECTS: THE ANNUAL SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA
COMPETITIONS: Win Exciting Prizes
- EMBEDDED DESIGN CHALLENGE
- ELECTROMANIA(CIRCUIT DESIGN)
- DESIGNO CHALLENGE FOR FRESHERS
LECTURE SERIES 2014
- INTRODUCTORY LECTURES
- INTRODUCTION TO MICROCONTROLLERS
- TIMERS AND INTERRUPTS
- INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO AND COMMUNICATION
- IMAGE PROCESSING
The following tentative workshops will be held through the electronics club. Basic knowledge is must before being practical.So before making projects the following workshops will be held one after the other having interval of 3 months.
- BASICS OF ELECTRONICS
- PCB DESIGNING
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM