Regional College of Management (RCM) Bhubaneswar Campus & Infrastructure
Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar is proud of its lush green and sprawling campus located at the heart of the city. Students enjoy a very happy, comfortable and productive stay with:
- world class classroom infrastructure
- Air-conditioned classrooms with LCD projectors
- Wireless Hotspots all over the campus
- A digital library with links to International Online journals & books
- Recognized Centre for Doctoral and Post doctoral research
- 36 MBPS leased line internet connectivity round the clock
- Video conferencing facilities
- In campus ladies hostels of 400 capacity
- Separate boys hostels for PGDM, MBA and MCA programmes
- Laptops for all students
- Air-conditioned Auditorium, conference hall and boardroom
- Bank ATM Counter, Gym, Cafeteria and Sports facilities
- Technology enabled Soft Skill Development Lab.
- In campus documentation centre with a Printing Press, Xerox, Scanning, and Binding facilities
- In campus student convenience store
- In campus Lord Jagannath Temple offering spiritual ambience
- Bulk SMS facilities for instant message to all the students
- Interactive boards in conference and board rooms
- Large size screen display for announcements
Sports Grounds 3
Hostel Facility True
Total Course 16
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
Industry Interface is perhaps the most critical differentiator for management institutions worldwide. RCM gives due recognition to this fact. In addition to the conventional methods of developing corporate interface such as the public relations work, organizing guest lectures and seminars, industrial visits, etc, leading to the placement of students, the institute strongly believes in establishing a firm foundation for corporate interface through some innovative practices. Some of these practices include joint research projects taken up with industry, field studies undertaken by our faculty, involvement of students in associating themselves with the industry on some live cases, undertaking of Management Development Programmes and consulting projects taken up by our faculty.
RCM strongly believe in making corporates our partners who would instill good practices, process and execution skills in our students. The course curricula is periodically reviewed and changed to accommodate the emerging requirements of the Industry. RCM organizational structure, systems and processes are constantly reviewed to accommodate better practices as learnt from our association with the industry practices. This interest is also reflected in the constitution of our Board of Governors which includes eminent member representatives from the industry.
Marketing Club (SMARKETERS) of RCM inaugurated on 9 Oct 2012, with a vision to bring gap between the members and the industry, through an enhancement of knowledge and skills by the leveraging internal and external resources.
The Marketing Club at RCM brings together some of the most enthusiastic and bright minds in the country. Coming from all walks of life, members share a keen passion for marketing, innovative thinking and, above all, the zeal to learn by doing.
We firmly believe that a sound business education is an ideal mix of a world class curriculum and practical learning opportunities. As such, the club strives to create opportunities for members to learn by doing.
Marketing is the umbilical connection between customer needs and creative solutions. Marketing Club seeks to provide information and experiences that increase awareness about the marketing function and inform students about the varied and exciting career opportunities available in this field.
A variety of events such as ad contests, brand equity quizzes and brand crosswords, Marketing Jargons, Live Project, it promotes student’s interest in the field of marketing.
It also organises workshops on strategic selling, market forecasting, market research and advertising, conducted by top industry professionals in order to give students an insight into the exciting and dynamic world of marketing.
HR Club of RCM inaugurated on 16 Oct 2012, with a vision to provide industry exposure to HR students.
HR Club conducted Event Like Quiz, GD , industry Visit, recently club members went Jamshedpur,to attend ISTD conference
|Faculty Convener||Prof. Amresh Nayak|
|President||Abhilash Boon Patra|
|Vice President||Neha Singh|
|Event Co-ordinator||Partahsarthi Samal|
|Swati Dash, Supriya Swain|