Saintgits Institute of Management (SAINTGITS) Kottayam Campus & Infrastructure
The Institute is equipped with all modern amenities and infrastructure that match the best educational environment. The facilities include a lush green campus, spacious class rooms, modern teaching aids, state of the art computer facilities with internet connectivity, a well stocked library, a seminar hall with multi-media facilities, an amphitheatre with a seating capacity for one thousand students and a twenty four hours ATM counter in the campus.
Area 40 Acres
Buit up area 39 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
Hostel Facility True
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
- The active participation by students in extra curricular activities is a hall mark of life at Saintgits Institute of Management.
- Some of the activities that the Cultural club has organized include, Debate Competition, Movie Show, Essay Contest, Poster Designing Competition, Short Film Competition, Open Forum on 'Women's Safety Issues' etc.
The Sports Club has hosted Caroms Tournament, Shuttle Tournament, Football Match, Cricket match etc.
The Entrepreneurship club of SIM helps students turn their ideas and passions into businesses and develop future business leaders. Students learn how to develop and refine business ideas, recognize opportunities, launch, and sustain successful companies through the following activities :
• Met an Entrepreneur P. P. Thomas Owner of Kelachandra Machines
• Attended CII - Family Business Conclave - August 2013
• Attended Webcast of Kerala - Chief Ministers Speech on Entrepreneurship -Sept. 2012
• Visited Technopark Incubation Center
• Attended TATA first Dot - Entrepreneurship Training in Technopark
• Attended IBM Executives Talk on Entrepreneurship - organized by Saintgits' Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Participated in the My Big Idea Competition - of Saintgits' Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Attended Kerala Financial Coorporation (KFC) programme on Entrepreneurship
• Visited District Industry Council , Kottayam & Changanaserry Branch
• Two teams Participated in KMA competition for Entrepreneurship .
• Attended two days TiEcon programme on Entrepreneurship
• Attended International Conference on Entrepreneurship at Depaul Business School Angamaly.
• Met an Entrepreneur Ms Supriya Chellappan, Owner of Dhakhan Degh Chain of Restaurants Trivandrum.
• Subscribed to Entrepreneur Magazine.