Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Campus spread over 20 acres with separate hostels for boys Ft gifts.
- 24*7 Electricity and Water Supply Wi-Fi connectivity across the campus.
- Excellent Sports infrastructure for Football, Table Tennis, Basketball, volleyball, Lawn Tennis and Cricket Campus Maintenance and Security outsourced to Professional Agencies Hygienic and Nutritious Food.
- Well Equipped Modem Gymnasium.
- Access to Leaming Resource Center during and after study hours.
- First-Aid facility and 24-bra AmbulanceService. Bank and In-campus ATM Facilities.
- Recreational Rooms with TV and Multimedia.
- Peaceful and Student Friendly Environment
Area 20 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
Hostel Facility True
- Math Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
Shivalik College of Engineering SCE Dehradun, 2 Boys hostels and 1 Girls Hostels are available for it's students with facilities including ATM, WiFi, Cupboards Availability, Bed, Mattress, Table, Chair, Laundry, TV room, TT Room, Recreation Room, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water, Cafeteria
- No. of Hostels 2
- No. of Hostels 1
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of Shivalik College of Engineering was established in 2015 as a self-initiative effort. It was recognized by National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board NIESBUD (Ministry of Skill Development, Govt. of India) in 2015 with an area of 3000 sq. ft. is allotted for the EDC Activities.
Our vision is to aid the growth of our society by enabling entrepreneurs with integrity & sustainability and encourage individual ability and creativity.
To be the leader in enabling & facilitating entrepreneurs, support the sparks of budding entrepreneurs and manifesting the spirit and energy of young students from ideation to start-up to establishment and scaling up with integrity and sustainability through constant guidance & mentoring through various programs and schemes.
- To create awareness on Entrepreneurships among young students
- To facilitate the development of Entrepreneurial Skills among young students of Science & Technology
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial Spirit and Culture among young students
- To kindle the sparks of young students & budding entrepreneurs
- To establish a modern category of Sustainable Technology - Competent Entrepreneurs
- To be an interface in building network among various institutions of learning & research and various industries
- To provide complete technical and other services to small scale entrepreneurs
- To establish an incubation centre in various science & technology domains
- To organize camps, seminars, symposia, workshops, industrial visits, conferences, and other development programs
Major Activity & Facilities
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EACs)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs)
- Faculty Development Programs on Entrepreneurship (FDPs)
- Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Programs (ESDPs)
- Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programs (TEDPs)
- Entrepreneurship Conference
- Guest Lectures & Seminars on Entrepreneurship
- Visits to various industries
- Skill Development Training Programs
- Market Research & Survey
- Curriculum development on Entrepreneurship based courses
- Business Model Designing
- Business Plan / Project Report preparation
EVENTS / ACTIVITIES OF THE EDC
SCE students participated in a Seminar “ Start-Up Life Cycle” by ENGAGING YOUNG INDIA
The students of Shivalik College of Engineering were invited to attend the first knowledge session on “The Start up Life Cycle” which was organised by Engaging Young India. Students of 3rd& 4th year participated for the session conducted on 6th of September 2016 at Hotel Madhuban.
The event was of particular interest for students, early stage entrepreneurs and start-Up enthusiasts. The interactive session covered “Social entrepreneurship” , “Starting up a start-up”, “Scale up a start up” & “Fundraising for a start-up.”
The highlight of the event was the one hour open Q/A session where the participants of SCE interacted with the panel experts.
The panel consisted of noted policy makers, business experts, social entrepreneurs and fund raising experts.
Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE) strives toward excellence in teaching-learning process by involving practical work to utilize the theoretical knowledge gained during the regular study. It also emphasizes the application based innovation. In continuation to these efforts, Mechanical Engineering Department, SCE launched Aerodynamics Club for the students. The objective of club is to conduct regular workshops, seminar, work on innovative ideas related to aero-modelling, design and preparation of aero-models, etc.
FOLLOWING ARE THE EXECUTIVES, WORKING IN THE AERODYNAMICS CLUB @ SCE-
|FACULTY MENTOR||Mr. AJAY VERMA (AP-MED)|
|PRESIDENT||Mr. PRASHANT KUMAR (4th Year-MED)|
|TRAINER (INVITED)||Sqdr. LEADER AMAL GUPTA|
JETHRO SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
JETHRO SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (JSME) is society of students of department of mechanical engineering of Shivalik College of engineering which is governed by the committee of students formed by elections under the guidance of a faculty coordinator. It was formed on AUGUST 18, 2012 and named JETHRO'S SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. JSME is a self- financed society established by students of mechanical department of Shivalik College of Engineering Its name was dedicated to the great inventor and agriculturist "HENRY JETHRO TULL". J.S.M.E. was established with the motto of improving technical and practical skills of students and for their all-round development.
"If you have an ambition, we have a plan to execute it."
To become dynamic, vibrant, demand driven, quality conscious, efficient, forward looking and responsive to rapid economic and technological developments occurring both at national and international level so as to offer instructions in Science and engineering at levels comparable to the very best anywhere in the world.
- To keep students updated with the latest technical & experimental tidings.
- To inspire students to evolve into creative and imaginative humans acting towards progress of the nation.