The College is located in its own sprawling campus with an area of 30.48 acres. Its magnanimous infrastructure and greenery attracts the attention of people who pass by. The vast green campus housing several Departments provides a stimulating environment to the high caliber staff and students of the institution.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
Young Research club is a research promoting association in Sir C R Reddy College of engineering, which formed its very first body in the academic year 2010-11.
With a caption, “You have an idea. We have a platform”, this association has been successful in upgrading the research quality of the students, as well as elevating the innovative skills, by bestowing them a platform to illustrate their innovative ideas and thereby encouraging them to enhance their research skills.
Young research club is now booming, as this association is lucrative in conducting many student research activities like sharing creative ideas on a stage, presenting ongoing in house projects, guidance for paper presentation, project expos and lot more.
Students have been enthusiastically participating in all these activities since the emerging of this association. Very recently young research club have organized a project expo and witnessed a marvelous response.
Among all the ground breaking demonstrations by students from various departments, the best 2 of all demos and one best demo from individual departments is identified.
'REVELATIONS', Literary and Cultural Club is a college level Association to hone the abilities and provide the students a platform to exhibit their histrionic talents. Moreover, it gives the students a wider scope to refresh and return to their academic work with greater energy.
The name of the association implies self realization and social recognition which make an individual wholesome. It helps build confidence in the students who participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and competitions conducted within the campus by the Association. Youth Festivals conducted by the University and other Colleges also facilitate exposure to the innate urge to perform and win. Events like College Day, Freshers' Day, Teacher's Day, Talks by distinguished speakers etc., take place under the canopy of REVELATIONS.Entrepreneur Development cell
|VENCOBB chicken centre (Food)|
|Venkateswara Palace Theatre (Movie Theater)|
|Sai Balaji Agencies (Food)|
|Ramu Juice Shop (Food)|
|Andhra Hospital (Hospital)|
|Durga Prasada Rao G (Dr) (Doctor)|
|Dr Ravi Shankar K (Doctor)|
|Dr Sarada M (Doctor)|
|C R R Gym (Gym)|
|Abhishek (Clothing Store)|
|Sri Mangala Nursing Home (Hospital)|
|Raju gari kottu (Shopping Mall)|
|Adithya Motors (Shopping Mall)|
|State Bank of India (Bank)|
|Allahabad Bank (Bank)|
|ICICI Bank (Atm)|
|Andhra Bank ATM (Atm)|
|SBI ATM (Atm)|
|The Kanaka Mahalaxmi Co-operative Bank Limited. (Bank)|
|State Bank ATM (Atm)|
1. Application for admission to the hostel should be made in the prescribed form which is available in the hostel office.
2. Parent/Guardian should accompany the student seeking admission into the hostel and comply with the formalities and procedures for admission.
3. The administration has right to refuse admission to any member without assigning any reason.
4. Every student, before admission to the hostel must give an undertaking in writing that he/she will abide by the rules of the hostel and obey the discipline imposed by the authorities. The same should be confirmed by the parent/guardian.
5. The following hostel fee shall be paid as applicable at the time of admission into the hostel
o a. Admission Fee (Non Refundable)
o b. Annual Room Rent (Non Refundable)
o c. Mess Deposit (Refundable)
6. Admission is for a period of one year only and may be renewed for the following years on a fresh application.
7. Two passport size photographs of the applicant and one pass port size photograph of the parent are to be submitted along with application.
1. Rooms are allotted only on full payment of hostel fee.
2. One academic year of the student is treated as one full year at the hostel office.
3. Warden shall make Room allotment against vacancy existing in the hostel.
4. Once room is allotted, the members should not exchange rooms without the knowledge of the warden.
5. The warden without assigning reason may shift members from one room to another.