- It has well qualified staff, state of the art laboratories and all facilities. Presently about 2300 students are studying in the College.
- Peaceful and most conducive environment for academic excellence.
- The institute provides technical & spiritual environment that is conducive to the personal & professional development of the student
- Spacious well equipped laboratories.
- Well equipped Library and online resources.
- Computer Centre, internet, wi-fi connectivity.
- Spacious Play Grounds for outdoor games, Indoor Games and Gymnasium.
- Canteen and Cafeteria facilities to serve delicious food to students and staff.
- Dispensary to provide basic medical needs College buses provide transport to and from Mangalore.
- Moodabidri and Surathkal Separate Utility Block comprising of Canteen, STD booth, General Stores & bank extension counters to assist the students.
Area 40 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
St. Joseph Engineering College SJEC Mangaluru Mangalore, 1 Boys hostels and 1 Girls Hostels are available for it's students with facilities including Canteen, Mess, Lib, Cupboards Availability, Curtains, Bed, Mattress, Electrical Appliances, Table, Chair, Tv room, TT Room, Carom Board, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water
Students Activities & Clubs
Youth Red Cross & NSS Unit of St Joseph Engineering College for the academic year 2012-2013 was inaugurated on Monday 8th October 2012 at Bethania Hall.
Dr.Kirana Pailoor, In-Charge Officer, Blood Bank Father Muller’s Medical College Hospital, Mangalore, was the Chief Guest. Dr Joseph Gonsalvis, Principal SJEC, Rev. Fr.Ajith Menezes & Rev. Fr Rohith D’costa, Assistant Directors SJEC, Mr. Rajesh K, Staff Coordinator for YRC and NSS, Ms Chrisia Sally Silva, President, YRC and Ms. Ruth Rodrigues Secretary, NSS were present on the dias. The staff coordinator of Youth Red Cross & NSS Unit, Mr. Rajesh K, welcomed the gathering. The programme began with invoking God’s blessings through a prayer song led by Mr. Sweethin Hartman and group.
Youth Red Cross & NSS Unit was inaugurated by Lighting of the Lamp by the dignitaries. Dr. Kirana Pailoor, in her inaugural address stressed about the importance of blood donation and motivated the students towards social service. Ms Chrisia Sally Silva, President,YRC briefed the gathering on activities planned for the current academic year. Mr.Vaishak Gatty, Treasurer, YRC led the Oath taking ceremony. Dr. Joseph Gonsalvis, Principal SJEC, felicitated the Chief Guest with a memento. Mr. Neil, Vice President, YRC delivered the vote of thanks. Mr Vishnu was the MC.
To provide various services including informatio n to budding Science & Technology entrepreneurships.
To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Institution
To foster linkages between the Institution, Industries in the region and other related organizations engaged in promoting Small & Medium Enterprises.
Contact Details of St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore
Contact No:+91 824 2263753
Address:Vamanjoor Mangaluru 575028 Karnataka
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place