Admission Open for session 2019
The Institute Library serves as the creative and innovative centre of the Institute. It supports the teaching, learning and research activities of the institute to meet the mission of academic excellence.
Library houses quite a good number of print and electronic resources in the field of Architecture and Planning and fulfills the teaching and research needs of the users.
Professionally trained, committed, experienced and co-operative staff of library adds an extra value to its services. This is one of the liveliest places in the whole academic campus.
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The Rotary Club of SPA Bhopal ,under the wings of Rotary International ,established in aug-2013,has come a long way from organising collection and distribution drive to teaching children in slums area.The young Rotaractor have paved a strong pathway to words social services making the society to better place to live in.
Established with an aim to carry out the projects of positive social and environmental change, ECO Club is an initiative of responsible budding designers of SPA Bhopal. The objective of the society activities or projects would be
• To create environmental education and awareness by being a forum of knowledge exchange
• Developing leadership skills in carrying out projects of positive social change
• Development and application of local sustainable practices
• To connect the community and studios
• Getting trained in methods of environmental conservation
The club will organize events at frequent intervals and initiate long and short term projects. Some of the projects would be:
• Organization of tree plantation camps at regular interval.
• Publishing environmental news every fortnight
• Celebration of environmental days like Earth day, Wildlife conservation week, world indigenous tribe, International conservation days etc
• Organize workshops and training in relevant areas by relevant authorities, NGOs etc
• To create waste management framework for the institute
• To develop local relevant solutions of environmental protection by various projects such as
• Organizing competitions for methods of local waste reuse and recycle.
• Sensitive use of printing paper
• Reuse of once used sheets
• Water harvesting methods
• Installing compost pits for organic waste