Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Sridevi Women's Engineering College (SWEC) Hyderabad Campus & Infrastructure
Hyderabad (Telangana) Estd : 2001 Approved by : AICTE Type : Private
- It is exclusively for women, with good discipline and security.
- It is centrally located and well connected to various parts of twin cities by bus services.
- It has well-equipped laboratories in all the departments as per JNTU norms.
- Cultural and co-curricular activities are encouraged for overall personality development of students.
- Technical Associates are formed to promote professional activities in each department.
- It has housed in buildings with more than "25acres+35guntas" area.
- It has indoor and outdoor games and sports facilities.
- The management is an experienced team of volunteers.The sponsoring organization is not profit making body.The management is keen on development of infrastructure as per JNTU norms.
- The Principal takes a review periodically regarding the requirements of students & staff and acts on them.
- It encourages students to write technical papers and to participate in students' seminars conducted by the college and other institutions.
- - See more at: http://www.srideviengg.com/facilities/silent-features#sthash.YCtce8Dj.dpuf
Area 25 Acres
Buit up area 24 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 2676
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
Students Activities & Clubs
Knowledge & Innovation Club
Knowledge & Innovation Club is an active students wing of KITES ( Knowledge & Information Technology Engineers of Sridevi ) an active students association formed in 2012 in the department of Information Technology. The main aim of the association is to bring outside class the enviroment for the students to bring out their inner talents and instill the hope for a successful career. - See more at: http://www.srideviengg.com/component/content/article/18-news-updates/334-dm-bd-workshop-8-9-jan-2016#sthash.IBL1K2RX.dpuf