Courses & Exams
News & Articles
St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology (ST ANN'S) Prakasam Campus & Infrastructure
Prakasam (Andhra Pradesh) Estd : 2001 Approved by : NAAC, AICTE Type : Private
- Staying Physically fit and mentally refreshed is a must for every student. The best way to make it happen is through sports.
- We have Sports Centre, functioning to ensure the needs of sports activities in the college campus.
- A large playground is equipped in the campus for Cricket, Hockey, Football, Basketball and other out door games as well as various indoor games are provided.
- It is the training and facilities that have helped St. Ann's in registering victory in various competitions. "Sports Ustav" and District Level Tournaments are conducted periodically
- .Laboratories play a vital role in any engineering college as they serve as the habitat for innovation and discoveries.
- It's the place where students actually understand various concepts by observation and experiments.
- Laboratories actually provide the place where students can understand the concepts through practice.
- The labs at St. Ann's are well equipped and maintained with latest instruments while the expert staff make it sure that the students get the maximum advantage and inspiration to explore.The Internet facility is also available
- The College has a well equipped, fully computerized automated its Library House Keeping operations by using Smart Campus Library Module with Barcode Equipment and modern library housed in the Ground Floor itself.
- The total area of the Library is 922.33 Sq. M. The books are classified and arranged according to the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) and “OPEN ACCESS” system is followed. The library has OPAC – on-line public assess catalogue.
- Through this OPAC search, the Library database can be searched to know the status of book by entering title, author and accessing number and published.
Area 19 Acres
Buit up area 19 Acres
Sports Grounds 5
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Pr. Lab
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. Fac.