St.Martin's Engineering College (SMEC) Secunderabad Campus & Infrastructure
The college is situated on a 15 acre land having a broad infrastructure to meet the overall requirements for the holistic development of students--all the departments, library, sports facilities, gymnasium, a separate placement wing etc.
- The placement wing alone is housed in a 7000 sq. ft. area
- Eight richly experienced staff members work in this wing.
- Has 500 computers with internet facilities and LAN connected for conducting on-line tests and also WIFI enabled.
- Four rooms exclusively for group discussion.
- Four rooms exclusively for conducting one to one interviews.
- One hall for the purpose of orientation.
- One dining suite
Area 15 Acres
Total Students 3400
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room