Admission Open for session 2019
The College has a beautiful campus and excellent infrastructure, with the finest machines and the latest technology equipment. Our libraries are among the best anywhere and we have good housing facilities.
Hostel Facility True
- AV Lab
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The objectives of the HWC shall be to:
- Prevent gender discrimination and sexual harassment, by promoting gender amity amongst all HBCSE employees;
- Deal with cases of sexual harassment, in a time bound manner and in accordance with the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment;
- Make recommendations to the Centre Director for changes/elaborations in the Rules, Standing orders, etc, to make them gender just;
- Recommend appropriate punitive action against the guilty party(ies) to the Centre Director. The HWC is required to submit to the Centre Director, HBCSE, a summary report of work done at the end of every calendar year.
The following members are appointed to the HBCSE Women's Cell (HWC) from May 29, 2017
- Savita Ladage (Chair) - 2329 - email@example.com
- Monica Sakhrani, TISS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aniket Sule - 2338 - email@example.com
- Shweta Naik - 2106- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ajay M. Abhyankar (Head, Administration)- 2111- email@example.com
- Tilottama Shirodkar (Secretary) - 2114- firstname.lastname@example.org
The HWC shall perform the functions of the "Internal Complaints Committee" under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. It shall deal with all complaints relating to sexual harassment at HBCSE in accordance with the Act. It shall undertake initiatives and programmes that create awareness about the provisions of the Act and gender related issues that may arise at the workplace, and work towards building an ambience that ensures the safety and security of women members and visitors in the Centre.