Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The CU Anschutz Medical Campus is a 227-acre (0.9 km2) campus for the University and two hospitals: University of Colorado Hospital. and Children's Hospital Colorado.
- All of the facilities on the campus, with the exception of the former Fitzsimons Hospital (referred to as 500 Main, or "Building 500"), are new construction.
- A series of distinct quadrangular zones on the campus governs its architectural design: the research quadrangle, consisting of the three Research Complex towers, features a contemporary glass and metal design; the education quadrangle is characterized by a brick aesthetic; and the core quadrangle is located on the central axis of the campus, and anchored by Building 500.
- The comprehensive 116,000-square-foot (10,800 m2) medical library is located along the center quadrangle of the campus.
- The combined 578-acre (2.3 km2) of the Anschutz Medical Campus and the Fitzsimons Life Science District is undergoing a $4.3 billion renovation and transformation into the largest medical-related redevelopment project in the United States.
- The 184-acre (0.7 km2) Colorado Science + Technology Park in Aurora is being developed directly adjacent to the health sciences areas of campus,providing opportunities to collaborate with biotechnology companies and their resources.
- The remaining acres of the former military facility are dedicated to commercial, hospitality, retail, and residential development.
Area 352 Acres
Total Students 18000
Hostel Facility True
Interested in this college?