Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Melbourne University has 12 residential colleges in total, seven of which are located in an arc around the cricket oval at the northern edge of the campus, known as College Crescent. The other five are located outside of university grounds.
- Several of the earliest campus buildings, such as the Old Quadrangle and Baldwin Spencer buildings, feature period architecture. The new Wilson Hall replaced the original building which was destroyed by fire
- Ian Potter Museum of Art
- Melba Hall and Conservatorium of Music
- The Old Commerce building combines the relocated facade of a Collins Street bank with a 1930s building
- The cloisters of the Old Quad.
- 1888 building
- Newman College Chapel
- The Chapel of Trinity College
- Alice Hoy Building
- South Lawn
- The Grattan Street main entrance
- Older buildings in the foreground, with newer buildings in the Background
- Botany Building (1928). Parkville Campus of The University of Melbourne
Total Students 45411
Interested in this college?