Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
2009–2013 will see the construction of a new building on Broadway to house the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology. In the medium term future UTS will make a significant investment in its facilities intending to create a world-class campus. This is part of the UTS City Campus Masterplan which was approved by the University Council in August 2008. This plan which was unveiled to the public on 19 January 2009 will commence in mid 2009 and involve:
- A nine-storey building on the former Dairy Farmers site in Ultimo Road
- New student housing in a multi-storey block to be built over the rear of Building 6
- Extension of the Tower podium to create a new entry zone, improved Broadway street frontage and a "student commons" hub
- Refurbishment of existing buildings, including a major reconfiguration of Building 2 to house an "integrated learning commons" comprising a new library and associated study spaces
- The rejuvenation of Alumni Green, including the construction of a multi-purpose hall under its northern end
- New intra-campus pedestrian networks, including the proposed closure of Jones St to create a pedestrian thoroughfare
Total Students 37673
Interested in this college?