VJIM provides world class facilities and excellent infrastructure. VJIM Library is an excellent Learning Resource Center IT Lab, Communication Lab, Hostel.
Area 99 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Hostel Facility True
- AV Lab
- Comp. Lab
- International center
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
“To make holistic Marketing Managers, who are proficient in all aspects of Marketing.”
“Zero Day Billability for every student placed in finance”
There would be a committee comprising seven students headed by the president of the club which would decide the activities and the schedule for the activities to be held. The president is free to form sub-committee for delegation of work. The schedule of the activities has to be ratified by the moderators and the director.
The role of the faculty moderators would be limited to that of a facilitator; the onus of holding the meetings and activities of the club would be on the committee.
New product launches
Marketing strategy wars
New advertising campaigns
Role plays and skits
Inviting alumni and professionals in the area of marketing
- Guest Lectures
There would be a committee comprising two student one from each batch.
Function of coordinators:
There will be two student coordinators, one each from both the batches.
To coordinate the activities related to the Department of Operations Management.
To conduct Seminars, Guest Lectures and Conferences in the area of Operations Management.
To generate Summer Internships.
To generate and pursue short-term projects related to Operations Management.
To conduct co-curricular activities in the area of Operations Management.
- The world’s a stage and VJIM, Hyderabad is no exception. Sanskriti – The Cultural Club of VJIM provides a forum for the singers & musicians, dancers and actors of the campus to showcase their talents. The members of the club have the important responsibility of keeping their fellow students entertained.
- The objectives of this club are:
- To bring out the talent of the students in different domains and forms of art & theatre such as acting singing, dancing, instrumental music etc.
- To organize and perform various cultural programmes during Chrysalis.
- To take care of the cultural entertainment during any other formal events organized at VJIM or on behalf of VJIM
Aim of sports is not only to develop the physical capabilities of an individual. It also aims at imbibing team spirit among the team members. Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) believes in holistic development of an individual’s personality. Hence a lot of importance is given to given to sports. Students at hostel and college organize tournaments in cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton etc. from time to time.
Social Outreach club aims at developing an environment to encourage students to share and care for others. The programs that the club regularly organizes include activities such as “Each One, Teach One”, Blood Donation Camps and Distributing clothes and food to the downtrodden.