Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Widener University offers a number of student services, including nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance. Widener University also offers campus safety and security services like 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc). Of the students at Widener University, 60 percent have cars on campus. Alcohol is permitted for students of legal age at Widener University.
- The University offers many facilities and resources for students, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, award-winning dining halls and on-site art gallery and observatory. Here are some of the places that will be important to you as you start your life as an international student at University in Philadelphia:
- International Study Center:The International Study Center has two locations, conveniently located in the same area of campus. The buildings have classrooms and an international student lounge. You will spend the majority of your time here.
- Learning Center:When you first arrive, you will join New Student Orientation programs at the Learning Center. Orientation gives you the information you need to adjust to student life in the USA.
- Sharples Hall:This is the main residence hall for International Study Center students. If you are in the International First Year, you may well be living here. More about student housing.
- Health Services:Student Health Services gives treatment if you are sick, and support with the healthcare system in the USA. They refer you to off-campus specialists or hospitals if you need more care.
- Counseling Service:If you are feeling homesick, having trouble adjusting to student life in the USA, Student Counseling Services will help you get back on track! More about services for student support.
- The HUB:The HUB is just off-campus but so close it feels like part of the University! There is a convenience store, bank, 60-room hotel, police substation, and off-campus housing (available to graduate student at the International Study Center). The hotel is the best place for visiting family to stay.
- Wellness Center:The University's fitness center is perfect for a workout before or after classes. There is also a climbing wall.
- Library:The University Library is the best place to find a quiet place to study, search for books and materials to support your studies, or browse the audio and multimedia collections.
- University Center:Widener University's student center has it all! Dining services, bookstore, post office, student lounge, and residence offices. It's a 'one-stop-shop' for many of your daily needs.
- Lipka Hall:Home to many important offices including Campus Safety, Registration Services, and Student Accounts Office.
- Old Main:The heart of Widener University and the most impressive building on campus. The University President's office is also located here.
Total Students 6464
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019