Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
William Angliss Institute’s main campus lies in the heart of Melbourne, the world’s most livable city. Culturally diverse, without being overwhelming in size, Melbourne is welcoming, multicultural and lively.
William Angliss Institute’s Melbourne campus is located at 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
- 3 training restaurants that are also open to the public
- On site spa training facility
- 11 fully equipped training kitchens
- Fully equipped ISO:2000 standard meat processing room
- 3 demonstration kitchens
- 4 training bakeries
- Confectionery Centre
- Hotel business centre
- 110 classrooms
- Food demonstration centre
- Learning Resource Centre with access to over 130 computers
- Student lounge
Total Students 18000
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
Interested in this college?