Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) Bhubaneswar Campus & Infrastructure
B-Schools education relies a lot on infrastructural resources. XIMB has been consciously and consistently building its educational infrastructure since its inception. They have embraced technology to an extent very few of our peers have done.
they were the pioneers in many infrastructure initiatives. they are provided a PC in every hostel room way back in 1998 with full connectivity.
- Fiber optic network backbone and 100 MBPS Ethernet technology
- Wireless Hotspots all over the campus
- 200 MBPS Lease line internet connectivity round the clock
- Air-conditioned classrooms with LCD projectors
- Video conferencing facilities
- Hostels with single-occupancy rooms
- Separate Hostels for everyone
- Each student has a Notebook
- A library with links to International Online Databases
- 24-hour access to the library
- Gym, Jogging track, Sports Facilities
- XIMB has one beautiful compact campus
- Air Conditioned Auditorium
- Faculty Residence within campus
- Ultra-modern Studio Apartment
They are committed to enhance their infrastructure.
Area 20 Acres
Buit up area 19 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
RRC Approach: The central core approach of the centre is based on collaborative and participatory mode. The collaborative approach of the centre is primarily aimed at providing and facilitating a process of capacity building of the partners for improving the quality of delivery to improve governance. Hence, the partnership is broad based involving the government policy and implementation levels, CSOs with focus on improving and harmonizing the role of PRIs and the NGOs. The objective of capacity building is seen from the fact that the civil society and Non Government organizations can be effective to add value to the local governance. In this context, the centre is instrumental in: Facilitating and moderating the development processes in accordance to its VMG Initiating a process of learning-reflection-action through sharing and analyzing the situations continuously with the stakeholders using various strategies Adopt flexible, workable, multi-dimensional and integrated actions and strategies in partnership with collaborators and people. Focus on institution and capacity building, livelihoods analysis, food security, social protection, promotion and improving local governance through transparent, accountable and participatory methods. It is aligned to address to a larger frame work condition of ensuring equality and social justice as expected in the community level.
To satiate reading tastes there is a wide collection of both Fiction and Non-Fiction Literature in a Book Club. The Club, conveniently situated within the Hostel, caters to the preferences of almost every period, genre` and style. Membership dues are a nominal onetime payment.