XIMB is located on a spacious 20 acre campus on the Nandan Kanan Road. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled. The campus houses faculty residences, office and classroom complex, library, computer center and auditorium complex. The Management Development Center (MDC) is equipped with modern facilities having three suites, 34 twin-sharing and air-conditioned rooms with clock Internet connection. The MDC also has four training halls with the latest training aids. The hi-tech auditorium can seat 850 people. The classroom complex includes; Lecture halls, Seminar rooms, Multi-media hall, Computer labs, Executive class rooms.
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
RRC Approach: The central core approach of the centre is based on collaborative and participatory mode. The collaborative approach of the centre is primarily aimed at providing and facilitating a process of capacity building of the partners for improving the quality of delivery to improve governance. Hence, the partnership is broad based involving the government policy and implementation levels, CSOs with focus on improving and harmonizing the role of PRIs and the NGOs. The objective of capacity building is seen from the fact that the civil society and Non Government organizations can be effective to add value to the local governance. In this context, the centre is instrumental in: Facilitating and moderating the development processes in accordance to its VMG Initiating a process of learning-reflection-action through sharing and analyzing the situations continuously with the stakeholders using various strategies Adopt flexible, workable, multi-dimensional and integrated actions and strategies in partnership with collaborators and people. Focus on institution and capacity building, livelihoods analysis, food security, social protection, promotion and improving local governance through transparent, accountable and participatory methods. It is aligned to address to a larger frame work condition of ensuring equality and social justice as expected in the community level.Book club
<p>To satiate reading tastes there is a wide collection of both Fiction and Non-Fiction Literature in a Book Club. The Club, conveniently situated within the Hostel, caters to the preferences of almost every period, genre` and style. Membership dues are a nominal onetime payment.</p>SCAI
|Hotel Bari International (Restaurant)|
|Cafe Coffee Day - Nandan Kanan Road (Cafe)|
|Domino's Pizza (Restaurant)|
|Hare Krishna (Restaurant)|
|Maharaja Talkies (Movie Theater)|
|Kalinga Hospital (Hospital)|
|Sparsh Hospitals (Hospital)|
|levis (Clothing Store)|
|Pantaloons (Clothing Store)|
|Shanta Memorial Rehabilitation Centre (Hospital)|
|Bank of India (Bank)|
|Bank Of Maharastra Branch (Bank)|
|Syndicate Bank (Bank)|
|State Bank of India (Bank)|
|Canara Bank (Bank)|
|Allahabad Bank (Bank)|
|HDFC Bank (Bank)|
- There are six students hostels with a combined capacity of 480 seats.
- The hostel is a part of the campus network.
- Each room has a network point with access to the campus resources and the Internet.
- The Hostels are also connected with Wi-Fi Hotspots.
- The hostel houses the Mess, the MPH, the COOP, the Book Club etc.
- The hostel has a STD Booth, Photocopy Center, a Network Printer.
- An online cafe provides variety of fast food to students who work till late in the night.
- Several washing machines have also been installed for the use of students. Best quality water purifier connected in each floor of the hostel building in each hostel.
- The executive hostel has 48 air-condition rooms with attached toilets.
- The Mess provides the students with everything from Bed Tea to Dinner.
- The rooms are furnished with functional furniture and connected with both Wi-Fi and 100 MBPS Ethernet LAN.