PIET’S College of Engineering - PIET
Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur is a highly prestigious private institute of Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. The institute was established in the year 1999 having built up area of 2 lakhs sq.ft. under the umbrella of Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Shikshan Sanstha. It is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur. The institute has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (2009-2012) and has also applied for re-accreditation for all the leading disciplines.
Within a span of just seventeen years, the institute has achieved tremendous glory and newer heights developing an education brand in central India. As a result, the institute was conferred by National Award in 2016 for Innovation in Building Academics and Industry Interface.
The mammoth infrastructure holding state of the art laboratories, library, seminar halls, workshops, auditorium, swimming pool, gymnasium, temples, lush green lawns and many more provide a serene and healthy atmosphere for teaching learning process. The institute runs 7 undergraduates, 3 post graduates and 6 doctoral programmes affiliated to Nagpur University. Unique engineering disciplines such as Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering are the special attraction of PIET. The institute is administered by the versatile and out of the box thinker Principal of the institute Dr. Vivek Nanoti. Today PIET can boast of having highly efficient and scholarly faculties with more than 25 doctorates.
his Department fully understands the dream of every student in the institute to get placed in a prestigious company during his third/ final year in the college. Keeping this in view, the Training & Placement Department provides all the help and infrastructure by the Management and Principal.
- More than 40 companies visited for recruitment
- More than 50% students got placed in the companies like Infosys, TCS, L & T Infotech, Tech Mahindra and many more...
- Recruiters on Day 1-TCS,Day2-L&Tlnfotech
- Highest package of Rs. 5.5 lakhs per annum
- Approved training partners with Microsoft- IT academy
- More than 300 students undertake vocational training during winter/ summer vacations
- Students from EXCO done certification program at BSNL, Nagpur approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Power plant training program conducted for Mechanical and Electrical students by Persistent Power Training Institute
- CRT program conducted by FACE for VI sem students
- Industrial Automation Training on PLC & SCADA conducted for EXCO & Electrical students
|Number of visiting companies||8|