In 2017, only 16.40% of the candidates who had registered were able to qualify GATE. A steady decline has been observed in the number of applicants registering for GATE.
Note that these regulations are applicable to all the engineering institutes of the country (about 3,000) which are registered in the country.
Exam centres for both online and offline JEE Main 2017 have been changed by the CBSE. The rectification for four of the exam centres was notified yesterday on March 28, 2017.
Maharashtra DTE has witnessed a rise of 45% in the number of applications received for the exams. The last date of registration for MH CET 2017 was yesterday, March 27. A total of 38.2 lakh students have applied for the exam.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- Engineering the future of the nation by transforming the students to be technically skilled managers, innovative leaders and environmentally receptive citizens.
- To implement holistic approach in curriculum and pedagogy through Industry Integrated Interactions to meet the needs of Global Engineering Environment.
- To develop students with knowledge, attitude and skill of employability, entrepreneurship (Be Job creators than job seekers), research potential and professionally ethical citizens.
QUALITY POLICY -
ACS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING IS COMMITTED TO:
- Provide Quality Technical Education in Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral fields as per the university syllabus and beyond in strict compliance with AICTE requirements and Industrial Needs through industry institute interaction.
- The quality Education encompasses the needs and expectations of all interested stake holders with a strong focus on student centric approach and providing them 360ºexposure and making them globally competitive.
- The main focus would be to enrich the students with character and make them employable and successful in their lives by inculcating life employability, entrepreneurship skills and provide ethical values, ensuring that our institution creates employers not employees.
- We will strive consistently to achieve these through building competencies among faculties and students and continual improvement of the QMS.