On a thorough analysis of the answer key, it was concluded that CBSE has awarded 4 bonus marks for a question asked in the offline mode of the exam.
Makan used to study for 12 hours every day, avoided using social media, and fully focused on studies. His aim is to pursue Computer Science Engineering (CSE) at Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
When the final results of JEE Mains 2017 were declared, it was revealed by CBSE that 79.2% boys cleared the exam as against 20.8% girls.
The Vice-Chancellor of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies (RGUKT), Prof S Satyanaryana announced that the notifications for seeking admissions into a 6 year long integrated B. Tech programme will be released on 26 April 2017
Few students are a source of inspiration to many and one among them is Kalpit Veerwal, the son of a compounder from Rajasthan who topped the JEE Main 2017 by scoring 360/360 marks.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- Engineering the future of the nation by transforming the students to be technically skilled managers, innovative leaders and environmentally receptive citizens.
- To implement holistic approach in curriculum and pedagogy through Industry Integrated Interactions to meet the needs of Global Engineering Environment.
- To develop students with knowledge, attitude and skill of employability, entrepreneurship (Be Job creators than job seekers), research potential and professionally ethical citizens.
QUALITY POLICY -
ACS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING IS COMMITTED TO:
- Provide Quality Technical Education in Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral fields as per the university syllabus and beyond in strict compliance with AICTE requirements and Industrial Needs through industry institute interaction.
- The quality Education encompasses the needs and expectations of all interested stake holders with a strong focus on student centric approach and providing them 360ºexposure and making them globally competitive.
- The main focus would be to enrich the students with character and make them employable and successful in their lives by inculcating life employability, entrepreneurship skills and provide ethical values, ensuring that our institution creates employers not employees.
- We will strive consistently to achieve these through building competencies among faculties and students and continual improvement of the QMS.