Captain Amarinder Singh, the chief minister of Punjab on Wednesday had ordered a crackdown on the private medical and dental colleges which are playing with the future of students for making money.
The medical students from Osmania Medical College and Gandhi Medical College staged a protest on April 26, 2017, at Gandhi hospital against the proposal made by Telangana Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association
The notice that was issued by Medical Council of India to various medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu to cancel the admission of over 500 students claimed that these students did not appear for NEET examination in the year 2016.
A three-day worldwide meet of undergraduate medical college students began at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our mission is to provide and maintain high quality in teaching and research in hygienic and conducive atmosphere motivating the students in building their personality catering to the needs of the industry and community health care systems.
We trust that the rigorous research is the backbone of the quality education. We believe in the concept of “Technologies for humanity” and the need to “Bring modern science to bear upon the problems and needs of the people”.
- To offer M Pharmacy programmes in all specializations in a phased manner.
- We intend to introduce Ph. D Programmes in thrust areas of specialization.
- To establish an outstanding R & D center by drafting modern technology for developing safe and effective medicines.
- Modernization of library with e-journals and e-library.
- We desire to promote vibrant interaction between the industry and the institution to gain academic excellence by establishing the Industry – Institute partnership cell.
- We are planning to conduct more and more national seminars and staff development programme at regular intervals.
- To arrange for more campus interviews from various organizations.