In yet another announcement regarding entrance examinations, the CBSE has notified that the last date to choose exam centres for NEET 2017 has been extended.
Premier medical institute of the country, Puducherry-based Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, also known as JIPMER, will conduct its MBBS entrance examination.
The Medical Counselling Committee or MCC has published the list of first allotment for NEET-PG 2017 after the first round of counseling.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our mission is to provide and maintain high quality in teaching and research in hygienic and conducive atmosphere motivating the students in building their personality catering to the needs of the industry and community health care systems.
We trust that the rigorous research is the backbone of the quality education. We believe in the concept of “Technologies for humanity” and the need to “Bring modern science to bear upon the problems and needs of the people”.
- To offer M Pharmacy programmes in all specializations in a phased manner.
- We intend to introduce Ph. D Programmes in thrust areas of specialization.
- To establish an outstanding R & D center by drafting modern technology for developing safe and effective medicines.
- Modernization of library with e-journals and e-library.
- We desire to promote vibrant interaction between the industry and the institution to gain academic excellence by establishing the Industry – Institute partnership cell.
- We are planning to conduct more and more national seminars and staff development programme at regular intervals.
- To arrange for more campus interviews from various organizations.