Darrang College invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into various programmes for the session 2016-2017. Important dates for
Andhra University, Vizag will soon get a Centre for African Studies to carry out studies on African literature and culture.
He appreciated the University for its Outreach Programmes and acknowledged the eminent role that of the varsity in Teacher training and education.
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on Facebook Post writing for Literature students.
Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Darrang College stand firm to reach the top among the best institutions of the country by generating fruitful social, economics, cultural and humane resources through promotion of quality education and thus to mould the society to cope with the changing need of time.
The mission of Darrang College is:
- To Transform lives and serve the society by promoting participation in Higher Education.
- To Strive for excellence in ‘Teaching and learning’” in a student-centered environment, research and fellowship for community development.
- To equip its students with knowledge, creativity and innovation to make effective contribution to the region, the nation and the economy.
- To develop intellectual, expressive and social skills.
- To promote collaboration with other institutions of higher education, business and community organisation.