The examination is being conducted in two sessions or shifts, i.e. morning and afternoon. On the first day, a total number of 30,918 candidates took the test in the morning session and 30,173 candidates in the afternoon.
The meeting of IIT Council is scheduled to take place on April 28, 2017, at Mumbai. The major purpose of this meeting is to review the 122 percent fee hike proposed by MHRD by the then Minister - Smriti Irani in April 2016.
The MAEER’s MIT Group of Institutions, Pune is all set to open up the first railway engineering college at Barshi, Solapur from the academic year 2017-18.
The Directorate of Technical Education, popularly known as DTE of Maharashtra has released the admit card for MHT-CET 2017 examination on April 24, 2017.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- DBIT will be known to have an innovative, enjoyable and holistic learning environment that enhances individual success, the Don Bosco way. We seek to make DBIT the preferred choice of students, employers hiring engineering graduates and practitioners seeking further education.
- The college aims to provide service in the best tradition of Don Bosco, by seeking to develop an entrepreneurial attitude and social commitment in every student the college train. DBIT will make a contribution to society through its educative process in a diverse and stimulating learning environment wherein students, faculty and staff can strive and grow.
- To produce engineers who will excel in industry and research.
- To provide consultancy to various industries.
- To provide programs which are contemporary and relevant to the industry.
- To share expertise and resources for the benefit of the underprivileged youth of local communities.
- To be a center of research and development in the field of technology.
- To gain recognition in the field of technical education, both nationally and internationally.