This year, there will be no offline examination for AP-EAMCET. All the candidates who have applied for the entrance examination have to take an online test.
The research project is being funded by International Development Research Centre, Canada for developing the filter and water analysis kit.
Vice-Chancellor of Mumbai University, Mr. Sanjay Deshmukh revealed that the annual intake of Aeronautical Engineering course is 60 and the course will begin from July 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has opened its gates for admission to it B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
The HRD Minister (State) indicated that all the centrally funded technical institutes that take part in joint counseling need to review the position of vacant seats in the last three years.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- DBIT will be known to have an innovative, enjoyable and holistic learning environment that enhances individual success, the Don Bosco way. We seek to make DBIT the preferred choice of students, employers hiring engineering graduates and practitioners seeking further education.
- The college aims to provide service in the best tradition of Don Bosco, by seeking to develop an entrepreneurial attitude and social commitment in every student the college train. DBIT will make a contribution to society through its educative process in a diverse and stimulating learning environment wherein students, faculty and staff can strive and grow.
- To produce engineers who will excel in industry and research.
- To provide consultancy to various industries.
- To provide programs which are contemporary and relevant to the industry.
- To share expertise and resources for the benefit of the underprivileged youth of local communities.
- To be a center of research and development in the field of technology.
- To gain recognition in the field of technical education, both nationally and internationally.