The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on Facebook Post writing for Literature students.
Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
Shri. Pranab Mukherjee gave “in-principal-approval” to a suggestion that was made by the parliamentary panel, which indicated that Hindi must be a compulsory language until Class 10.
94 students of postgraduate Hindi programme, Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) could not appear for their second semester’s last exam as the question papers were not printed.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our motto is ‘LIGHT TO ENLIGHTEN’. The students are expected to become lights to illumine the world and to dispel all sorts of darkness around them. Light is a symbol of knowledge, it reflects the traditional Indian prayer ‘Asato m? sadgamaya; Tamasom? jyotir gamaya; Mrityorm?amritam gamaya’ (From ignorance, lead me to truth; From darkness, lead me to light; From death, lead me to immortality).
To make our College a Centre of Excellence in Higher Education by imparting knowledge, through which In-service and Pre-service Trainees will be fit for global competition, athletic, self-reliant and responsible citizens. It is necessary “to prepare Capable Teacher which can contribute their best for the sake of society”.
To develop into a world-class centre of Teacher Education with distinct identity and character - A College of Teacher Education with a difference.
• To develop intellectually competent, morally upright, psychologically integrated and socially committed teachers for service in the emerging world scenario of education.
• To generate a new work culture for improving the practice of education through teaching, research and extension.
• To achieve and sustain excellence in teacher development through experimentation and innovation.
• To foster values of the new global scenario such as quality consciousness, eco-friendliness, sustainable development and love for fellow men.
• To ensure mobility and prosperity of the nation through curriculum and co-curricular activities.