Prabhpreet Singh Sodhi, an 18-year-old aspirant of Apeejay School Jalandhar, bagged 17th All India Rank (AIR) in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 examination.
Four students from Tricity have made it to the top 100 scorers of the JEE Main 2017. A total of 14,000 students from the Tricity appeared for the exam.
With the determination to work for the development of the country, toppers of JEE Main 2017 from Uttarakhand have decided to join Prime Minister Narendra Modi in building a better future for India.
Rohan Gupta of Lucknow has secured AIR 43 in JEE Main 2017 with a score of 328/360. His parents were delighted to learn this on Thursday.
Nashik’s Vrunda Rathi emerged as the topper amongst girls in the JEE Main 2017 exam. The 17-year-old aspires to study at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
The promoting Body views the future scenario to be of fast development in Technology and to keep abreast plans to provide higher education and training to the mass students who intends to acquire and develop the skills and this off course at a reasonable cost.
- The Promoting Body of the Institution is committed to help the Indian industries in enhancing their competitiveness by producing leaders, entrepreneurs, and managers equipped with the diverse state-of-the-art technical knowledge.
- It will contribute towards the professional growth and management of Indian industries in general and industries of Bihar in particular through acquisition of specialized knowledge and skills and by integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
- It will encourage creativity, innovations, and quality in all its endeavors.
- To promote Undergraduate, Training and Research in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Science, Humanities and Social Sciences with multi-level entry.
- To be an Institute of Co-operative Programs of Education with Industries and R&D Organizations for offering tailor-made Courses.
- To become a Research Institution with focus on Technology Transfer
- To support a Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Park to promote the Technology Transfer programs.