A total number of 22 members have been selected for ‘Prathibha Awards’ in the field of Arts and Science
A total number of 60 companies participated for the recruitments on the day one.
The target of the government is to provide employment to 5,000 students through this job fair.
RVR & JC College of Engineering and Technology is going to organize a four week faculty development program. This program is in collaboration with
Manipal University (MU) has released the merit list of MU Online Entrance Test (OET) 2017. The exam was conducted for the admission to B.Tech ...
AP-POLYCET 2017 counselling includes certificate verification, choosing web options, seat allotment and payment of course fee. The academic ...
This year, a total number of 24,4758 candidates took the examination in various test centres across the state. JNTU-H conducted the TS-ECET 2017 ...
St. Stephen’s and Jesus & Mary College (JMC) are the two colleges under DU that have their own admission process. Interested ...
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology has released the admission forms for undergraduate B.Tech programmes which are being offered at the ...
The last date is approaching, and the candidates who still haven't applied can do so on or before May 31, 2017. The varsity ...
The deadline to apply for UG courses at Loyola College, Chennai is May 23, 2017 The candidates who applied through the online portal of Loyola ...
Sharda University has invited applications for its undergraduate engineering & integrated programmes for the admission year ...
Not more than 15% of the students cleared the examinations at the Mumbai University. The students blame syllabus revision exercise ...
“To develop integrated Manpower possessing technological and managerial knowledge and skills; values and ethics needed to make an honourable living and contribute to the socio-economic development and welfare of the society”.
The Mission Statement proposed by R.V.R. & J.C. College of Engineering’s Management and staff accommodates the new paradigm – “Education for total transformation” with a commitment for excellence in all that they do. The keywords “professional knowledge and skills”, “honourable living” and “social and economic contribution” speak of the strategy of the college in training people.
"To enrich the Society through education by generating globally competent manpower that can make an honest living in the country or outside and capable of contributing to the socio-economic development and welfare of the society. To inculcate in the students and general public, social skills, respect for ethics and law, tolerance and understanding needed to peacefully co-exist in a multi racial and multi ethnic society consisting of the very rich and very poor people"
Values and Core Principles :
The culture of an institution is a shared system of values, beliefs and attitudes that shapes and enhances behaviour. They define their culture broadly by six operating Core Principles that guide them.
- Student Focus
- The primary focus is not only to educate the students but to inspire them to become innovative and contribute to the society.
- Strengthen Faculty and Staff
- The faculty inspire them and direct all they do academically. The staff deliver the administrative services and partner with the faculty. Newer inputs have to be added continuously to the capabilities of people.
- Foster Leadership and ethical decision making
- Leadership and ethical decision making are essential for the growth of the organization and individual.
- Committed to accountability and excellence
- If they are to remain relevant and attract the best of the students and faculty the culture of excellence shall pervade the whole institution both in academic and administrative areas.
- Focus on Resource Management
- The financial well-being of an institution is critical for its success. They embrace responsibility-centred Management for improving their financial strength.
- Heighten Reputation
- All the units of the institution will gain in many ways through reputation and it is everyone’s endeavour to add to the reputation.
- Looking back into the 25 years, that had gone by, there were moments pride, the notable being Accreditation by NBA in 1998, 2002 and 2007; a high rating in Academic Audit & Grading conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education and a place among the Top- Engineering Colleges in national and state surveys and a consistent top position in university examination results.