Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET), Longowal invites applications for admission to full time/ part time and the seme
This year, there will be no offline examination for AP-EAMCET. All the candidates who have applied for the entrance examination have to take an online test.
The research project is being funded by International Development Research Centre, Canada for developing the filter and water analysis kit.
Vice-Chancellor of Mumbai University, Mr. Sanjay Deshmukh revealed that the annual intake of Aeronautical Engineering course is 60 and the course will begin from July 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has opened its gates for admission to it B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
The HRD Minister (State) indicated that all the centrally funded technical institutes that take part in joint counseling need to review the position of vacant seats in the last three years.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
SLIET shall strive to act as an international podium for the development and transfer of technical competence in academics through formal and non formal education, entrepreneurship and research to meet the changing need of society.
- Non formal,flexible,modular,multipoint entry programmes in engineering and technology and in the areas like rural development,educational planning,information and management sciences.
- Education and training in modern technology areas.
- Promotion of self development among the students.
- Extension services to industry working population,passed-out students, social organisations and institutions of research and higher learning.
- Close interface with the industry to conduct research on the basis of manpower requirements leading integrated educational planning curriculum development and instructional material preparation in technology and inter-disciplinary areas.
- Promotion of instiute-institute linkages for sustainable development of academic and research.