Expressing his concern on the low Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in India, former Chairman of University Grants Commission, Mr. Ved Prakash said that the access to higher education is low in India as compared to other countries
Incurring a cost of Rs. 14 lakh, these beacons will act as sensors to marks attendance of students when they enter the classrooms.
The study further indicated that if there is a practical based approach while writing the programmes, the students would understand the problems that are faced while coding and motivates them to find different solutions.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will hold its annual convocation ceremony on April 21, 2017.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
To become an institute of great repute, in the fields of Science, Applied Science, Engineering, Technology and Management studies, by offering a full range of programmes of global standard to foster research, and to transform the students into globally competent personalities.
- To offer Graduate, Post-graduate, Doctoral and other value-added programmes beneficial for the students
- To establish state-of-the-art facilities and resources required to achieve excellence in teaching-learning, and supplementary processes
- To provide Faculty and Staff with the required qualification and competence and to provide opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and skills
- To motivate the students to pursue higher education, appear for competitive exams, and other value added programmes for their holistic development
- To provide opportunity to the students and bring out their inherent talent
- To establish Centres of excellence in the emerging areas of research
- To have regular interaction with the Industries in the area of R & D, and offer consultancy, training and testing services
- To offer Continuing education, and Non-formal vocational education programmes that are beneficial to the society