Andhra University, Vizag will soon get a Centre for African Studies to carry out studies on African literature and culture.
He appreciated the University for its Outreach Programmes and acknowledged the eminent role that of the varsity in Teacher training and education.
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on Facebook Post writing for Literature students.
Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
This college is trying to adapt itself a new way of thinking. The semi-urban location of the college caters to needs of students who come from the grass-root level, some of them are even first-generation learners.
- Enrichment of Collegiate education by providing learners most updated knowledge
and services in Science, Arts and Commerce subjects.
- To organise vocational training in different career oriented courses for the students
- To help them acquire additional skill which is necessary either for self-employment or to make them more eligible for jobs in a competitive market.
- To develop a new outlook of the taught so that they can prepare themselves to cope with the rapidly changing academic scenario.
- To maintain a congenial and healthy atmosphere in the institution for all round development of mind and body of our students.