Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission notification for M.Sc and M.Sc.Tech courses for the academic session 2017.
The Congress will end on February 24, 2017, and the theme of the Congress is ‘Climate-Smart Agriculture’.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced admissions for the Ph.D programme in Systems Science.
In a move to convince the 25 central ministries, HRD Ministry called a meeting to accelerate the innovative initiative by the IITs for improving the technological solutions
The inaugural session will take place at CMFRI Headquarters located In Cochin at 2:30 PM on February 18, 2017. Dr. J.K. Jena, Deputy Director General of ICAR, will preside over as the chief guest.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- College is progressing with certain motos in mind.
- The main motto is the words of Bapuji Salunke
- But we have certain defined mottos in mind . They are as follows
- The motto of our management is “Spread of truthful knowledge, Scientific temper and purity of thoughts and their practices” With this motto in mind we have the following goals and missions of the college:
- To provide quality education to all by means of sheer hard work , dedication and devotion
- To promote scientific temper.
- Education to inculcate cultural values into students and to make them better citizens of India with vision and values.
- To ensure values like truth, honesty, character, science and sacrifice into the students and to curb social exploitation through education amongst them.
- To aim at overall personality development through extra curricular activities.
- To attain community and social development through infrastructural facilities of the college.
- To provide a platform to the students to enhance their skills/potentials as well as a sense of social responsibility and nationality through sports, cultural activities, NCC, NSS and other events.
- To train the students to face competitive examinations.
- To help the students for the job training and placement of jobs wherever possible.