The students will get a chance to visit Deakin University located in Australia, stay there for six to eight months, and work closely with their supervisors.
TS-EAMCET 2017 examination is conducted for the admission to Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering, Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary courses in various colleges across the state.
Low confidence in solving complex mathematical problems is the reason why fewer girls choose science courses.
The institute conducts entrance examination for the admission to M.Sc programme in various cities across the country. However, M.Phil admissions will be done based on admission test or GATE or NET scores.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- College is progressing with certain motos in mind.
- The main motto is the words of Bapuji Salunke
- But we have certain defined mottos in mind . They are as follows
- The motto of our management is “Spread of truthful knowledge, Scientific temper and purity of thoughts and their practices” With this motto in mind we have the following goals and missions of the college:
- To provide quality education to all by means of sheer hard work , dedication and devotion
- To promote scientific temper.
- Education to inculcate cultural values into students and to make them better citizens of India with vision and values.
- To ensure values like truth, honesty, character, science and sacrifice into the students and to curb social exploitation through education amongst them.
- To aim at overall personality development through extra curricular activities.
- To attain community and social development through infrastructural facilities of the college.
- To provide a platform to the students to enhance their skills/potentials as well as a sense of social responsibility and nationality through sports, cultural activities, NCC, NSS and other events.
- To train the students to face competitive examinations.
- To help the students for the job training and placement of jobs wherever possible.