The candidates need to submit the application within ten days of issue of advertisement, i.e., February 1, 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar will soon set up a Common Research and Technology Development Hub or CRTDH on chemical processes.
Bangalore-based Indian Institute of Science invites applications for its M.Tech Programme for the session starting from 2017.
When it comes to research papers submission, VIT University, one of the leading Universities of the country has raced ahead of the other research focussed universities or institutes of the country.
He indicated that the world is facing significant challenges in science particularly in the field of energy and pointed that the way India is planning and managing energy is outdated.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- College is progressing with certain motos in mind.
- The main motto is the words of Bapuji Salunke
- But we have certain defined mottos in mind . They are as follows
- The motto of our management is “Spread of truthful knowledge, Scientific temper and purity of thoughts and their practices” With this motto in mind we have the following goals and missions of the college:
- To provide quality education to all by means of sheer hard work , dedication and devotion
- To promote scientific temper.
- Education to inculcate cultural values into students and to make them better citizens of India with vision and values.
- To ensure values like truth, honesty, character, science and sacrifice into the students and to curb social exploitation through education amongst them.
- To aim at overall personality development through extra curricular activities.
- To attain community and social development through infrastructural facilities of the college.
- To provide a platform to the students to enhance their skills/potentials as well as a sense of social responsibility and nationality through sports, cultural activities, NCC, NSS and other events.
- To train the students to face competitive examinations.
- To help the students for the job training and placement of jobs wherever possible.