Courses & Exams
News & Articles
10 Courses are offered by AEC
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering(lateral entry)||3.0 Years||30 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(lateral entry)||3.0 Years||30 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication(lateral entry)||3.0 Years||36 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(lateral entry)||3.0 Years||40 K||Apply|
|Higher Secondary ExaminationMaths||45||40||pass|
|Higher Secondary ExaminationMaths + Physics + Chemistry||45||40||pass|
Exam Date: 15 Aug, 2019
M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
|M.Tech in Power Systems||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech in Communication Engineering and Signal Processing||2.0 Years||Apply|
Eligibility will be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the University/Director of Technical Education/AICTE.
- Should have passed B.Tech. course or equivalent from an Institution approved by AICTE.
- The candidates shall have a B.Tech. degree in respective branch with minimum 60% (54% for SEBC) aggregate marks.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMETE exam and satisfying the following conditions are also eligible.
- They must have valid GATE score
- A minimum 55% mark for section in AMIE/AMETE exam
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience.
Contact Details of Al-Ameen Engineering College, Palakkad
Address:Al-Ameen Engineering College Kulapully,Shoranur, Palakkad(Dt.) Kerala, India,679122