10 Courses are offered by ACSF
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) (3 Years)
|BACHELOR OF APPLIED DANCE||Apply|
|BACHELOR OF APPLIED FITNESS||Apply|
|BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUCATION)||Apply|
|BACHELOR OF HEALTH SCIENCE (COMMUNITY HEALTH)||Apply|
|BACHELOR OF SPORTS COACHING & ADMINISTRATION||Apply|
|Bachelor of Sport Management Pathway||Apply|
Applicants must meet at least ONE of the following criteria to be considered for admission.
- A minimum NSW HSC (Higher School Certificate) average of 65 (calculated from the average of the highest 10 units completed) or equivalent .
- A qualification from a recognised higher education provider. An Associate Diploma, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Tertiary Preparation Certificate from a TAFE or other recognised VET provider qualification (Students wishing to enter through Certificate IV must have completed Year 11 or equivalent).
- One year full-time or equivalent in a degree course at an Australian university.
- Satisfaction of entry requirements specified under formal articulation arrangements as determined by the ACPE Academic Board .
- A recognised overseas qualification with demonstrated proficiency in English .
- Demonstration of good selection prospects as a student (for example, relevant work experience and motivation to study), and ineligibility to compete for admission based on the academic achievement criteria (1) to (6).
Diploma (12 Months)
|Diploma of Sport & Recreation Management||Apply|
Certificate (9 Months)
|Certificate III in Fitness||Apply|
|Certificate IV in Massage Therapy||Apply|
|Diploma of Remedial Massage||Apply|
The Certificate IV in Fitness must be undertaken after attaining the Certificate III in Fitness.
You must also have the appropriate English proficiency as well as reading, writing and numeracy skills for successful completion of this course.
Contact Details of Australian College of Sport & Fitness, Melbourne
Contact No:+613 8687 0648
Address:1/225 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia