Courses & Exams
News & Articles
9 Courses are offered by AWI
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
|Strategic Management||None None||Apply|
|Management Communications||None None||Apply|
|Diploma in Business (General Business) (Level 7)||40.0 Weeks||Apply|
|Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology (Level 7)||36.0 Weeks||Apply|
|Diploma in Business Healthcare Administration (Level 7)||40.0 Weeks||Apply|
|New Zealand Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)||36.0 Weeks||Apply|
|Diploma in business project management||40.0 Years||Apply|
|Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5)||36.0 Weeks||Apply|
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age and hold a degree in any field or an NZQF Level 6 diploma in business or a related field, or equivalent.
- International students must have an IELTS academic band score of at least 6 with no academic band score lower than 5.5 achieved in one examination within the last two years, or equivalent from the current NZQA Programme Approval and Accreditation Rules.
- In addition to entry requirements applicants may be required to undertake a pre-entry test or interview or both by the AWI Academic Board prior to the evaluation of an application.
- Graduates who have successfully completed the NZ Diploma in Business (Level 5) with AWI within the last 12 months may be eligible for entry to this programme subject to additional criteria. English Language entry requirements for Level 7 must be met.
|General English||3.0 Months||Apply|
- Advanced and IELTS preparation students will reach the level of communication in English they individually seek in order to achieve their goals in further studies, recreation or personal interests.
Contact Details of AWI International Education Group, Auckland
Contact No:+64 22 627 6019
Address:Level 2, 520 Queen Street, Auckland Central, 1010, New Zealand