7 Courses are offered by CBC
|Diploma of Software Development||52 Weeks||12.6 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Diploma of Business||52 Weeks||16.7 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Advanced Diploma of Business||78 Weeks||22.2 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Diploma of Leadership and Management||52 Weeks||8.34 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management||78 Weeks||11.1 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Tourism Certificate III in Tourism||26 Weeks||6.57 Lacs||Shortlist|
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
1. After achieving ICT40515 Certificate IV in Programming, or other relevant qualifications or units equivalent to the core of ICT40515 as listed below:
- ICTICT418 Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment
- ICTPRG402 Apply query language
- ICTPRG403 Develop data-driven applications
- ICTPRG404 Test applications
- ICTPRG405 Automate processes
- ICTPRG406 Apply introductory object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG410 Build a user interface
- ICTPRG414 Apply introductory programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG415 Apply skills in object-oriented design
- ICTPRG419 Analyse software requirements
With demonstrated vocational experience in a range of programming-related work environments in software programming, application programming, web development or similar.
• Overseas candidates must provide evidence of successful completion of an IT course which meets the unit outcomes as mentioned above.
• If candidate already hold a Certificate II, III, IV or Dip of IT, he/she will need to submit verified Certificates / Statement of Attainment for recognition purposes.
|Information Technology Certificate IV in Programming||52 Weeks||9.6 Lacs||Shortlist|
Contact Details of Canterbury Business College, Sydney
Contact No:+61 (2) 9280 3733
Address:Level 6 / 29-37 Bellevue Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia