10 Courses are offered by CCS
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (3 Years)
|BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE APPLIED MANAGEMENT||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
- Ten (10) credits of communication skills, including one English composition course, e.g. ENGL& 101;
- Five (5) credits of quantitative/symbolic reasoning skills;
- Ten (10) credits of humanities;
- Ten (10) credits of social sciences;
- Ten (10) credits of natural science, including at least five (5) credits in physical, biological and/or earth sciences, including at least one course with a lab.
- 15 credits of remaining general education courses to achieve the required 60 credits.
B.M.M. (Bachelor of Mass Media) (3 Years)
|DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCTION||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
Certificate (1 Years)
|ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT/ACCOUNTING CLERK||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|BUSINESS AND SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|DENTAL ASSISTING||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|BUSINESS MANAGEMENT||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|COMPUTER AND NETWORK SUPPORT||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
|EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN||6.34 Lacs||Apply|
Students will earn an Accounting Clerk Certificate after completing the first three quarters of the AAS degree. All students graduating from this program must have a minimum grade of 2.0 in each of the accounting, economics and general business required courses. Students must also have a 2.0 cumulative minimum grade point average in all required courses in this program.
Contact Details of Community Colleges of Spokane, Spokane
Contact No:(509) 533-7482
Address:Spokane Community College, 1810 North Greene Street, Spokane, WA 99217, USA