Courses & Exams
News & Articles
6 Courses are offered by EFTL
|NZ Diploma in Aviation||60 Weeks||Shortlist|
- 18 years of age or over
- Successfully complete the ADAPT Trainee Pilot Pre screening test
- Completed high school or hold one of following qualification PPL , CPL or CPL/IFR
- Hold a Class 1 aviation medical certificate
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher (for international students) or 6.0 for students who wish to gain the NZ Diploma.
|Private Pilot Licence||50 Hours||Shortlist|
|Commercial Pilot Licence||200 Hours||Shortlist|
|Instrument Flight Rating||4 Months||Shortlist|
|Multi Engine aircraft training||10 Hours||Shortlist|
|Flight Instructor Category C||100 Hours||Shortlist|
- At least 18 years of age.
- Class 1 medical certificate.
- Last two years of secondary education have been with English as language of instruction OR at least 3 years of work experience in New Zealand / Australia / UK / Canada OR Minimum score of 5.5 GEN in IELTS or equivalent.
Contact Details of Eagle Flight Training Limited, Auckland
Contact No:+64 9 296 1839
Address:500 Corsair lane, Ardmore airport, Auckland, New Zealand