6 Courses are offered by KNIGHTS
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
|BAIS - Hospitality and Tourism Management||Shortlist|
|BA in Individualized Studies||Shortlist|
- Writing: minimum 9 credits (3 courses)
Any combination of freshman writing and advanced-level writing courses or their equivalents at other institutions. At least one advanced-level writing course must be taken at FDU. (Courses labeled Fundamentals of Composition are considered precollege level and do not count toward meeting degree requirements.)
- Oral Communication: 3 credits (1 course)
- Mathematics: 3 credits (1 course)
At least one college-level math course, finite math or a more advanced course.
- Computer Skills: 3 credits (1 course)
Fundamentals of Computer Use
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Bachelor of Science in Business Administration||Shortlist|
|BS in Information Technology||Shortlist|
An applicant must have graduated from an accredited or government recognized secondary school or have received his or her General Education Development (GED) certificate.
It is recommended (but not required) that an applicant completes the equivalent of 16 academic (university preparatory) units in secondary school.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|Masters in Administrative Science (MAS)||Shortlist|
|Master of Science in Hospitality Management||Shortlist|
- Graduated from a 4 year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent.
- Maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) in their undergraduate studies.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of purpose
- Demonstrate efficiency in communication of the English Language (for international students whose first language is not English). This can be accomplished through one of the following:
- a. Achieving a TOEFL iBT 79 or higher
- b. Achieving an IELTS overall band score of 6.0 or higher
Contact Details of Fairleigh Dickinson University, Cambie
Contact No:604) 682-8112
Address:Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Campus 842 Cambie Street Vancouver, BC V6B 2P6