4 Courses are offered by GBS
B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) (1 Years)
|BA in Business Management (Level 8)||6.07 Lacs||Apply|
- If you have already completed an ordinary or pass degree, diploma or certificate at level 7 of the National Framework of Qualifications you can gain direct entry onto year three of BA Honours in Business Management.
Entry onto Year 3:
- For entry onto Year 3 students should have passed and achieved an equivalent of 120 ECTS credits.
- For non-native speakers of English a level of 6.0 IELTS + or its equivalent is required.
B.B.S. (Bachelor of Business Studies) (3 Years)
|Bachelor of Business (Level 7)||5.33 Lacs||Apply|
Full-time (day) students:
Leaving Certificate & EU full-time (day) students – apply through CAO (Course Code GB001).
Leaving Certificate students must have five subjects at OD3, including English or Irish and Mathematics or UK GCSE examinations
or similar EU examination.
Mature students (23+):
FETAC 6 Level Full Award in cognate discipline or Leaving Certificate equivalent. Apply directly to Galway Business School.
Certificate (1 Years)
|University Foundation Programme||5.48 Lacs||Apply|
|Pre - Masters Programme||5.87 Lacs||Apply|
- Completion of 12 years of High School with all pass grades (C or above) or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 5.0 with no individual component less than 4.5 from a recognised IELTS testing centre.
- If you do not meet the minimum English language requirements for direct entry to the Foundation year, you may undertake one of our English language programmes to bring you up to the requisite level for Undergraduate study.
Contact Details of Galway Business School, Salthill
Contact No:+353 (0)91 529 000
Address:The Prom, Salthill, Galway, Ireland H91 CDW4