14 Courses are offered by IET ALWAR
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering (Evening)||120||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||120||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||120||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering||60||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (Evening Shift)||60||84 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Evening Shift)||60||84 K||Apply|
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech. Program in Rajasthan is as given below :
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination in order to be eligible
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech. in Computer Science||18||84 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in Software Engineering (Evening Shift)||18||84 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in Power Systems||18||84 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in VLSI||18||84 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in Computer Science (Evening Shift)||18||84 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in Digital Communication (Evening Shift)||Apply|
Admission to the Master of Technology Course shall be open to candidates possessing not less than 55% (6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) and 50% (5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST in qualifying examinations under following categories :
- The candidates who have passed B.E. / B.TECH. Examinations (in related branch of engineering) of RTU or any other recognized University / Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by competent authority.
- Candidates having B.Arch. degree and seeking admission to M.Arch/M.Plan programmes should posses 50% (5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) and 45% (5.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST, as per requirement of COA.
- Candidates having M.Sc., MCA and are seeking admission to certain M.Tech. programmes should posses valid and qualified GATE score of the relevant branch.
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) (2 Years)
|Master of Business Administration||60||68 K||Apply|
Graduate in any discipline with 50% & 45% for SC/ST/OBC category
Contact Details of Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar
Contact No:+91-99291 10006
Address:North Extn. M.I.A. Alwar - 301030 (Rajasthan), INDIA.