6 Courses are offered by IIMC
P.G.P.Ex. (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)
|Post Graduate Programme for Executives||1 Years||22 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing||1 Years||11.2 Lacs||Shortlist|
Eligibility for PGPEX
- Executives with a bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline and more than 5 years of post-qualification managerial/professional work experience may apply.
- A valid GMAT score (taken within last 36 months of application date) is also required.
Eligibility for PGPEX-VLM
- A First-Class Graduate Engineers with First Division/ First Class Marks from SLC/ Madhyamik
- Self-sponsored candidates- Minimum 4.5 to maximum 10 years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.
- Sponsored candidates need to have the minimum of 4.5 years of work experience. There is no upper limit of experience.
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics||2 Years||10 Lacs||Shortlist|
Eligibility for PGDM
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD)
- The candidate may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. the candidate is required to produce certificates and mark sheets in original together with the photocopies.
Exam Date: 25 Nov, 2018
M.I.B. (Master of Internation Business)
|Master's in International Management||2 Years||Shortlist|
The student must have done graduation from a recognized university
P.G.P.M. (Post Graduate Program in Management)
|Post Graduate Program in Management||2 Years||462||21 Lacs||Shortlist|
10+2+4 : Minimum of 60% marks, and/or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, and/or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent Level.
10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks, and/or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, and/or equivalent, in the Integrated Masters or equivalent Level.
10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks, and/or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, and/or equivalent, in the Masters Level.
For SC/ ST and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55%, and/or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale, and/or equivalent.
Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above by May 31, 2017. For such cases, admission will be provisional subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified above should be submitted by October 31, 2017
Exam Date: 25 Nov, 2018
The student must have done graduation from a recognized university.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Address:Diamond Harbor Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700104