Courses & Exams
News & Articles
8 Courses are offered by VDRIT
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|BE in Civil engineering||60||38.5 K||Apply|
|BE in Electronics & Communications||120||38.5 K||Apply|
|B.E in Computer Science Engineering||60||38.5 K||Apply|
|B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||38.5 K||Apply|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering||120||38.5 K||Apply|
- PUC-II of Karnataka Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka with minimum aggregate marks of 45% in Mathematics, Physics and in one of the optional subjects namely Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology. 40% marks in case of SC/ST & OBC.
- Candidates having passed the qualifying examination from other Boards / Universities are required to secure eligibility certificate from the University (VTU) before being admitted.
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech in Industrial Engineering||18||60 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Thermal Power Engineering||18||60 K||Apply|
â??The student must have done graduation from a recognized university.
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications) (2 Years)
|Master of Computer Application||30||Apply|
- The candidates who have Passed Bachelors Degree with not less than 50% (integer 50%) of marks in the aggregate of all the years of Degree Examinations.
- The candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Category-I the aggregate percentage of marks of all the years of the qualifying examination shall be not less than 45%.
- The candidates should have one of the optional or electives as Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Programming or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics in their Degree.
Contact Details of Karnataka Law Society's Viswanathrao Deshpande Rural Institute Of Technology, Uttara Kannada
Contact No:08284 – 220861
Address:Udyog Vidya Nagar, Dandeli Road Haliyal – 581329, Karnataka, India.