Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Filter Courses by Degree
B.Pharmacy 4 Years Regular 180 Seats25 K / Year Apply Now Show Details Less Details
- A candidate should be a pass in 10+2 science stream
- The candidate must have passed the (i) Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, or Diploma in Pharmacy examination of the Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the academic senate as equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as group subjects and must have qualified in the Entrance Exams as prescribed by the University for being eligible to join I semester of B.Pharm course.
- The candidate must have, after passing the qualifying examination pursued a regular course of study for not less than four academic years (three academic years in the case of diploma in pharmacy holders who are admitted directly in to 2nd year(3rd semester) of B.Pharm) and satisfied the academic requirements as prescribed thereafter. The scope of subject matter in each course and periods of study shall be as indicated in the syllabus and the scheme of instruction.
- Instruction and examination in each academic year is spread over two semesters with a minimum of 90 working days in each semester (180 in any given academic year). How ever in the case of semesters I and II of B.Pharm the instruction and examination shall be organized simultaneously spread over the entire academic year of 180 days to save time that may be lost due to possible delays in the admission process.
- Each period of instruction is of 45 minutes duration. Eight periods of instruction are provided on each day and there are six working days in a week (Monday to Saturday).
- Attendance Requirements: A regular course of study during an academic semester means a minimum of average attendance of 75% of all the courses of the semester computed by totaling the number of periods of lectures and practicals, as the case may be, held in every course. In special cases where sufficient causes were shown, the Vice-Chancellor may on therecommendation of the Principal and Head of the Department concerned condone the deficiency in the average attendance to an extent of 9% for reasons such as ill health, if the application for condonation is submitted at the time of actual illness and is supported by certificate of; authorized Medical Officer approved
Affiliated to :
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Scholarship Facility :
Contact Details of NRI College of Pharmacy, Krishna
Contact No:08656 - 324999
Address:NRI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pothavarappadu (V), Via Nunna, Agiripalli (M), Vijayawada Rural, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh