Courses & Exams
News & Articles
8 Courses are offered by SP
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing||30 Months||1.81 Lacs||Shortlist|
- Applicants can only register in the same required associated studies courses or PNUR courses a maximum of twice (this includes “W” withdrawals that appear on a student’s transcript).
- Students in the diploma and degree programs are required to obtain a passing grade of "C" or higher in all PNUR and associated studies courses in order to progress in the program.
- It is recommended that potential applicants refer to the Requisite Skills and Abilities to Become a Registered Psychiatric Nurse in BC document for information about required basic skills and abilities for a career in psychiatric nursing.
|Mechanical Engineering Technology- Diploma||2 Years||9.26 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Computer Engineering Technology - Diploma||76 Weeks||7.14 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Business Information Systems||64 Weeks||6.88 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management||2 Years||7.45 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Business - Management||2 Years||5.95 Lacs||Shortlist|
A minimum score of 5.0 in each component
|Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management||30 Weeks||7.86 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Certificate in Geographic information science for resource management||1 Years||8.21 Lacs||Shortlist|
- Graduates with 2 years of work experience (after graduation) can apply.
- Candidates need to apply online with the requisite application fees and once shortlisted, appear for a personal interview through Video Conference.
Contact Details of Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Saskatoon
Contact No:+1 866-467-4278
Address:1130 Idylwyld Dr N, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3R5, Canada