Courses & Exams
News & Articles
1 Courses are offered by SDACN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (4 Years)
|B.Sc. in Nursing||Apply|
- The applicant should have 17 years as of 31st December for the year of admission. The minimum age requirement will strictly be followed.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together, are eligible.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Candidates who have passed the B.Sc. Degree (Three years course) examination with physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biochemistry as main, and any one or two of the above subjects as subsidiaries, with 50% marks for main and subsidiaries taken together, subject to the condition that they have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or examination recognized as equivalent there to with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects are eligible for admission to BSc Nursing.
- Fifty percent of seats are allotted for government quota students.
- Conditions for the management quota are to be fulfilled for admission as specified in the prospectus to professional course of the academic year issue by the Directorate of Medical Education.
Contact Details of S.D.A. College of Nursing, Palakkad
Address:Kanniampuram Post, Ottapalam Taluk, Palakkad District, Kerala State, INDIA. PIN - 679 104.